Free cookie consent management tool by TermsFeed Actualizare preferințe cookie-uri

Quality of service

The Government Emergency Ordinance  no. 111/2011 requires operators to include in the contracts concluded with the users the fault repair term, the service connection term (the time lapsed from the moment the contract has been concluded until the date on which the service is active) and the term for settling a complaint, without however establishing their minimum and maximum values.

Thus, the values ​​of the aforementioned indicators are established by each provider in accordance with their commercial policy. Check your contract provisions!

Furthermore, the contract must contain information regarding the damage compensations that you must receive if the fault is not remedied within the specified term, if the service connection term is not respected or if the complaint sent to the provider is not settled in time. The contract must also contain provisions regarding the calculation of the compensations granted (e.g. reduction in the amount of the subscription) and what you must do to obtain the indicated damage compensations.

About what, how and where can you make a complaint?

If you are not satisfied with the quality of services offered, first check the contract for the conditions under which you can receive compensation and for the procedure for granting them, and then contact your provider.

N.B.! For each complaint you make, the provider must give you a registration number.

If the provider fails to comply with the contractual obligations, the complaint settlement term or you have not received any response from the provider, you can address the National Authority for Consumer Protection. In this situation, ANCOM can offer advice and mediation, but it cannot sanction the provider.

If you have concluded a contract in which the values ​​of the quality indicators established by the Government Emergency Ordinance no. 111/2011 are not specified, ANCOM can take measures. See how you can notify us.  Consult the section Complain to ANCOM!