Free cookie consent management tool by TermsFeed Actualizare preferințe cookie-uri

Customer Relations Service

The contract you conclude with a provider must contain information regarding the technical assistance and customer relations services it offers and the way of contacting these services. The actual conditions under which these services are offered are set by each operator, depending on the operator’s strategy of managing its direct relation with the subscribers.

The telephony service providers must ensure access to their customer relations service (by means of a telephone number) at least 56 hours/week, but not necessarily free of charge.

Usually, these services are offered free of charge, but you should be aware of the possibility that calls to the customer relations service be charged after a certain number of calls or of the fact that certain technical assistance services available by telephone are offered for a charge.

When you call a customer relation service and the line is busy, you can wait until an operator is available for you or you can choose other contact means made available by the provider (premium rate call, e-mail, fax, online form, chat on the provider’s website, working stations, mail).

Check your contract for the means of contacting the customer relations service (telephone numbers, e-mail address, online contact form etc.), and for the working hours of this service.

About what, how and where you can complain

Read the Complaint handling procedure, which should be available on the provider’s website and contain the contact data of the customer relations service, its working hours, addresses of the working stations, etc.

ANCOM cannot step in where you are not satisfied with the quality of the customer relations service (waiting time, operator’s attitude, etc.), however you should send your comments and suggestions directly to the provider in order to make it take steps for improving this service.

If your provider has not answered your complaint within the deadline specified in the contract, you may address the National Authority for Consumer Protection.